Buying whole fish and preparing it yourself lets you choose exactly what cuts you get. And you get fresher, tastier fish.
So when it comes to choosing the best filleting knife you need something that's fast and light. That's why Dick's filleting knife's blade is expertly honed to a sharp, thin cutting edge. It cuts deftly where a larger knife might be too big. Its flexible blade gives you absolute cutting precision too, so you can cut as closely to the backbone as possible.
- Dimensions 7(L)"
- Material German Steel
- Rockwell hardness rating 56°
- Weight 170g
- Blade made from the very finest German steel, with a hardness of 56HRc
- Blade-targeted tempering in several stages to give the blade a unique, dynamic, and sharp cutting edge
- Half-bolster allows you to use the full length of the blade, and also allows for re-sharpening
- Distinctive steel rings embedded in handle for a stunning finish
- Handwashing recommended
- Age restricted - you must be 16+ to buy this product in NSW and South Australia, 18+ in all other areas