Asian-style knives are typically lighter than other knives but Dick's Asian-style chef knife has a bit more weight to it.
The granton edge enhances the knife's cutting and slicing performance by helping the blade glide through food and stopping it sticking to the blade too. The blade's subtle curve along with the reduced bolster is great for mincing herbs and the reduced bolster makes the cutting edge easy to hone the full length of the blade.
- Dimensions 8 ½(L)"
- Material Chromium strengthened stainless steel
- Rockwell hardness rating 56°
- Weight 210g
- Remarkably sharp, perfectly balanced knife
- Carefully forged and balanced with an ideally shaped handle
- Blade made from high quality alloy X50CrMoV15, which prolongs edge retention, resistance to wear and tear and maximises sharpness
- Sharpened, whetted, honed and polished by hand for a superior blade quality
- Handwashing recommended
- Age restricted - you must be 16+ to buy this product in NSW and South Australia, 18+ in all other areas