There's a universal rule butchers follow when slicing jamon - waste as little as possible. And to do that they use a specific slicing knife that, with the right amount of pressure, leads you as you slice.
Dick's ham slicer is crafted with a long 11"", chromium strengthened blade that cuts meat with minimal pressure. The full bolster gives the knife's heel more heft, helping you get more of a slice. It acts as a fingerguard too, keeping your hand in place as you follow the knife through the cut.
- Dimensions 11(L)"
- Material Chromium strengthened stainless steel
- Rockwell hardness rating 56°
- Weight 140g
- Remarkably sharp, perfectly balanced knife
- Carefully forged and balanced with an ideally shaped handle
- Blade made from high quality alloy X50CrMoV15, which prolongs edge retention, resistance to wear and tear and maximises sharpness
- Sharpened, whetted, honed and polished by hand for a superior blade quality
- Handwashing recommended
- Age restricted - you must be 16+ to buy this product in NSW and South Australia, 18+ in all other areas
- Special order item. Please check availability before make the order.