Able to easily chill and merchandise up to 28 bottles, the Polar wine cooler is the ideal wine fridge for any busy restaurant, pub or bar. Its stylish black painted steel and internal LED lighting offer professional presentation of your wines, whilst the reversible door and adjustable feet ensure easy installation in most premises.
The wine fridge also features a simple dial temperature control, ensuring wines are kept at the perfect serving temperature with the minimum of fuss.
Ensure you maintain a 20cm gap between the machine itself and the wall to allow the ventilation system to function effectively. This unit it also not suitable for use directly next to a heat source.
Please note: maximum ambient temperature: 38°C. Due to a slight temperature variance between the top and the bottom of the wine cooler, Polar recommends that bottles of white wine are stored in the bottom of the wine cooler and bottles of red at the top.
- Capacity 28 x 750ml Bordeaux style bottles
- Dimensions 825(H) x 430(W) x 480(D)mm
- Dimensions - internal 728(H) x 333(W) x 368(D)mm
- Dimensions - insulation 35mm
- Material Painted Steel
- Finish - external Black
- Power Type 220-240V. 85W. 0.55A
- Refrigerant R600a
- Temperature Range 4°C to 18°C
- Voltage 220-240V
- Warranty 2 Years
- Weight 26kg
- 6 sturdy bottle rack shelves
- Easy-clean construction
- Simple dial temperature control
- Reversible double glazed door
- Countertop or free standing
- Manual defrost
- Annual energy consumption (AEc) (kWh/year): 205.1
- Energy efficiency rating: B
- Ambient temperature range: 16°C to 38°C
- Please note: This unit is not suitable for use in a mobile environment, including mobile catering vehicles