This Polar G-Series double door slimline freezer is perfect for professional kitchens with limited space. Featuring a precise digital temperature controller and robust lockable doors, frozen food can kept both secure and at the correct temperature across six adjustable shelves and two floor shelves.
A stainless steel construction and robust castor wheels ensure this upright freezer is easy to position and clean. For added efficiency, the 60mm insulation and self closing doors prevent heat loss - not only helping the environment, but reducing running costs too. A superb GN-compatible choice for commercial use in ambient temperatures of up to 38°C.
Polar G-Series kitchen refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in more demanding environments. With strong commercial construction and hard-working compressors, choose G-Series refrigeration if you need a long-lasting, hard-working unit which will be accessed frequently.
- Capacity 960Ltr
- Dimensions 2000(H) x 1340(W) x 700(D)mm
- Dimensions - internal 1380(H) x 1220(W) x 570(D)mm
- Dimensions - insulation 60mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Output 900W. 4.5A
- Refrigerant R290 / 450g
- Temperature Range -22°C to -18°C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years On-Site Parts & Labour
- Weight 165kg
- Five Year Cost $5471.40 - Based on $0.33 per unit.
- 6 sturdy adjustable shelves and 2 floor shelves
- Easy-clean construction
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display
- Solid self-closing doors
- Sturdy lockable castors allow easy positioning
- Fully automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling ensures rapid temperature recovery
- Weight limit per shelf of 21kg
- Net usable capacity: 671Ltr
- Maximum ambient temperature: 38°C
- Silver Chef available through AUCE | AU Catering Equipment