With a spacious chilled storage area and a sturdy counter for meal prep, this Polar G-Series double door counter fridge is ideal for any commercial kitchen - particularly those where space is at a premium. Featuring a gastronorm-compatible fridge behind two self-closing doors, all chilled ingredients can be kept within easy reach when prepping on the marble countertop.
Setting, adjusting or monitoting temperatures is simple thanks to user-friendly controls and a digital display. Even when the doors are being opened regularly, the fridge will hold its temperature in room conditions of up to 40°C. The unit's ventilation system requires a 20cm gap to the wall, or further if a heat source is nearby.
Polar G-Series kitchen refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in demanding professional environments. With strong commercial construction and hard-working compressors, choose G-Series refrigeration if you need a long-lasting, hard-working unit which will be accessed frequently.
- Capacity 240Ltr
- Dimensions 870(H) x 903(W) x 700(D)mm
- Dimensions - internal 456(H) x 830(W) x 595(D)mm
- Dimensions - insulation 60mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Refrigerant R134a
- Temperature Range 2°C to 8°C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years On-Site Parts & Labour
- Weight 97kg
- Five Year Cost $1539.35 ¿ Based on $0.33 per unit.
- 2 sturdy adjustable shelves
- Easy-clean construction
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display
- Solid self-closing doors
- Sturdy adjustable feet allow easy positioning
- Fully automatic defrost
- 60mm insulation reduces running costs and improves efficiency
- Fan assisted cooling ensures rapid temperature recovery
- Holds 6 x 1/1GN Pans (100mm deep) - sold separately
- Net usable capacity: 201Ltr
- Ambient temperature range: 5°C to 32°C
- Silver Chef available through AUCE | AU Catering Equipment