Designed for the busiest commercial kitchens, the practical Polar U-Series stainless steel counter fridge provides valuable additional chilled storage and work space. Features include a fully automatic defrost with digital display, fitted lockable castor wheels to allow for easy moving and positioning, effective forced air circulation and an impressive 50mm of insulation for greater money-saving efficiency.
The handy rear upstand prevents food debris falling down the back of the unit, helping to reduce your cleaning workload. The ventilation system requires a 20cm gap between the unit and the wall to work effectively, and it must not be placed directly next to a heat source.
Polar U-Series is the pinnacle of the Polar kitchen refrigeration range, designed to reliably store your most valuable produce. Built to the highest commercial specifications, these units feature powerful forced air cooling - perfect for reducing food waste whilst conserving food taste. If you expect to access the unit very frequently, Polar U-Series refrigeration reliably keeps a consistently cool temperature, even in conditions up to 43°C.
- Capacity 417Ltr
- Dimensions 960(H) x 1795(W) x 700(D)mm
- Dimensions - internal 560(H) x 1234(W) x 580(D)mm
- Dimensions - insulation 50mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Output 350W. 2A.
- Refrigerant R134a / 230g
- Temperature Range -2°C to 8°C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years On-Site Parts & Labour
- Weight 139kg
- 3 sturdy adjustable shelves
- Easy-clean stainless steel construction throughout
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display
- Solid self-closing doors
- Sturdy lockable castors allow easy positioning
- Fully automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling ensures rapid temperature recovery
- 50mm insulation reduces running costs and improves efficiency
- 100mm high stainless steel upstand prevents items falling off the rear
- Net usable capacity: 358Ltr
- Maximum ambient temperature: 43°C
- Silver Chef available through AUCE | AU Catering Equipment