Offering 600 litres of storage space in a gastronorm-compatible size, this upright fridge from the Polar G-Series range is perfect for storing large amounts of chilled food in busy commercial kitchens. The unit uses forced air cooling to provide a rapid chill recovery rate, even when the door is being opened frequently in ambient conditions of up to 43°C.
This premium tall fridge features front braking castor wheels for easy positioning or moving, two floor protectors and user-friendly controls with digital display. Inside, three adjustable shelves can be rearranged to fit any chilled ingredients. The door is lockable and self-closing for added security, and the fridge's ventilation system requires a 20cm gap to the wall to perform properly.
Polar G-Series kitchen refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in demanding professional environments. With strong commercial construction and hard-working compressors, choose G-Series refrigeration if you need a long-lasting, hard-working unit which will be accessed frequently.
- Capacity 600Ltr
- Dimensions 2000(H) x 680(W) x 845(D)mm
- Dimensions - internal 1384(H) x 564(W) x 680(D)mm
- Dimensions - insulation 60mm
- Material Stainless Steel & Aluminium
- Finish - external White painted steel
- Finish - internal Aluminium
- Output 380W. 4A
- Power Type 230V. 158W. 1.8A
- Refrigerant R134a / 320g
- Temperature Range -2°C to 8°C
- Voltage 220-240V
- Warranty 2 Years
- Weight 135kg
- Maximum ambient temperature: 43°C
- Front braking castors
- Reversible doors
- Please note: This unit is not suitable for use in a mobile environment, including mobile catering vehicles.
- Silver Chef available through AUCE | AU Catering Equipment