Are you looking for a chefs jacket that perfectly balances comfort and functionality with style and design? The XL Southside chefs jacket is what you've been waiting for. Made from a strong, lightweight and comfortable polycotton and finished with contrast detail on the cuffs and breast panel, you really do get the best of both worlds with the Southside chefs coat.
Armpit panels give you a constant flow of air to and from your body too, helping you to stay cool and beat the heat when and where it matters most. These panels, and the lightweight polycotton design with short sleeves all work together to keep you cool, comfortable and in control through every service.
A slim fit design keeps you looking your best too, giving you a stylish look you can wear with pride. Black contrast details on the cuffs and a silver detailing on the breast panel give the jackets a unique look. And the sleeves can be rolled up and held in place with a contrast black stud fastening.
Complete with an apron clip on the back of the neck and a thermometer pocket on the left sleeve, the Southside jacket is perfect for all your kitchen staff.
- Material Polycotton
- Weight 0.34 kg
- Weight - fabric 190g/m²
- Cool vent panels to help airflow
- Slim-fit design
- Contrast detail on sides, cuffs and breast panel
- Thermometer pocket on left sleeve with press stud for fastening
- Roll-up cuffs with press stud
- Short sleeve
- Apron clip on rear of neck
- Chest Size: 48" - 50"
- Colour white helps to reflect heat away from the body
- Press stud jacket fastenings
- Polycotton blend ensures easycare washing and quick drying between long shifts
- Embroidery available